Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Love My India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FqxvpY8jYU&feature=related


Yep.  I love my India.  Heat in December.  Camels.  Monkeys.  Elephants, in streets big or small.  Gods, only thousands.  Bargaining.  Hole in the ground: Is that the loo?!  Saris.  Colors of the Rainbow: Peacock. Mango. Rani.  Cows, cows, cows.  Indescribably suspicious yet delicious street food.  Forever Bombay.  Stank and all.

Horn Okay Please.

I first landed on the motherland at 15.
And it wadn't no bollywood movie. 

Since then I've been several times: Gujarat (word to my people).  Rajasthan.  Shimla.  Dharamshala.  New Delhi and what the Agra.  This time around, I was going down.  Down, down, down, down, down.*


KERALA.








South India, also named Dravida in the national anthem, encompasses the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh.  South India boasts a movie industry even bigger than Bollywood and I personally think the greatest number of moochies in the whole world. 



Not to mention the fun choice of colors for the home.








The wonder that is India requires several mind-boggling posts.


All with love of course.       




* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_8V_RyijlI&NR=1

No comments: