Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lussuria In Italia

Hhhhot.  Steeeamy.  Saaauuucy!
Seductively appealing.  Heart beating. 
So bad for you, yet soo, soo good. 
Mind-blasting. 
The Ultimate Pleasure. 
Holy Rapture. 









PIZZA.
emmmmph!

Can there be anything better, more satiating, more fulfilling. 

My love for pizza knows no bounds.  It is unconditional.  It is pure. 

Me and Pizza.  Pizza and I.  Like star-crossed lovers, never meant to be together and yet we meet again and again.  I left you in NYC, crisp, sliced and greasy and found you anew in Itlay, light, fresh and margherita. 

Day after day after day walking the hot, sizzling streets of Firenze.  Pizza Rustico fed my hunger.  Pizza al Taglio satisfied my voracious appetite. 

Italia proved Kingdom Come to consummate all my usurious craving.  Twas a rented apartment with a quaint balcony over the River Arno.  The atmosphere bathed in sunset, birds and bubbly.  Added was the right amount of spice, or as Americanos call it, red pepper flakes.  And in the end, wholly eaten, it was ecstasy. 

Napoletana, until we meet again, mi inamorato....

No comments: